Boonyapa Purt, DMD
Oral Surgeon in McMinnville & Newberg
Dr. Purt is a board-certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon. She grew up in Beaverton, Oregon, and graduated from Southridge High School. After attending Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio, for undergrad, she went on to obtain her dental degree from CWRU School of Dental Medicine in 2014. While in dental school, she was commissioned as an officer in the United States Army and upon completions of her dental degree, she was selected to undergo residency training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at San Antonio Military Medical Center.
After residency, Dr. Purt moved to North Carolina and served as an Active Duty surgeon and mentor for four years at Fort Bragg’s Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and 2-Year AEGD residency programs. She now returns home to the Pacific Northwest.
In her free time, Dr. Purt enjoys traveling and exploring the outdoors with her husband and family. She loves to swim, snowboard, fish, and hike.
Ready to Schedule your Visit with Dr. Purt?
- Request an Appointment Online
- Prepare for Your First Visit
- Pre-Register for Your Appointment
- Get Directions to Our Office
Call McMinnville Office Phone Number 503-472-1468 with any questions or to schedule your consultation!
Memberships & Appointments:
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Oregon Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Oregon Dental Association
- Alpha Omega Study Club (Seattle Study Club)
- Yamhill County Dental Society