Thomas A. Kolodge, DDS, MD
Oral Surgeon in McMinnville & Newberg
Dr. Kolodge is a board-certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon. He was raised in Beaverton, Oregon and graduated from Aloha High School. He attended George Fox University on a soccer scholarship and earned his degree in Biology. He lived in New York City while attending NYU School of Dentistry. Dr. Kolodge went on to complete medical school and residency in oral & maxillofacial surgery at the University of Nebraska Medical Center.
Dr. Kolodge first decided to become an oral surgeon in 1998, after observing Dr. Johnson while an undergraduate student at George Fox. A special friendship was formed and the two discussed dreams of becoming partners one day after Dr. Kolodge completed his years of training. Following his graduation from dental school, medical school and residency – he joined Dr. Johnson and formed Mountain View Oral Surgery.
In his spare time, Dr. Kolodge enjoys adventuring with his wife, Sarah, and their two boys. Anywhere from the mountains to the beach, they love to spend their days outside. When not exploring, he loves to golf and sing for his beloved Portland Timbers with the rest of the Timbers Army.
Ready to Schedule your Visit with Dr. Kolodge?
- Request an Appointment Online
- Prepare for Your First Visit
- Pre-Register for Your Appointment
- Get Directions to Our Office
Call McMinnville Office Phone Number 503-472-1468 with any questions or to schedule your consultation!
Memberships and Appointments:
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- President of Oregon Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- American Dental Association
- Oregon Dental Association
- Director of Alpha Omega Study Club (Seattle Study Club)
- Yamhill County Dental Society
- Providence Newberg Medical Center